Why join Canadian Construction Women?
CCW provides members with opportunities for support, mentoring, networking, community involvement, learning and development. CCW acts as a resource about construction and exists to attract and retain women in the industry. We have and are continuing to create, with the active participation and enthusiasm of our members, a vibrant organization that supports women in or wishing to be in the construction industry.
What do you receive in return for joining CCW?
- Discount dinner meeting costs
- Corporate or individual exposure
- Member Directory of contacts representing a cross section of the industry
- Professional affiliation
- Voting privileges
- And more to come in the future as we grow and develop
- Our newsletter, Under the Hard Hat, is issued monthly to keep members informed of upcoming events.
If you would like to become a member, please fill out our Registration form.
Types of Membership
CCW has three types of membership:
- Join Now!
$175: Allows all women in the firm to attend meetings at member rates
Corporate Membership - Gold Sponsor - $1,000
Corporate Membership - Silver Sponsor - $500
Click here to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
- Join Now!
$75: Allows one woman to attend meetings at member rates
: - Join Now!
Membership fees are waived for any student attending a full time construction-related education or apprenticeship programs