Why Join Canadian Construction Women ?
CCW provides members with opportunities for support, mentoring, networking, community involvement, learning and development. CCW acts as a resource about construction and exists to attract and retain women in the industry. We have and are continuing to create, with the active participation and enthusiasm of our members, a vibrant organization that supports women in or wishing to be in the construction industry.
What do you receive in return by joining CCW?
- Discount monthly event costs
- Corporate or individual exposure
- Member Directory of contacts representing a cross section of the industry
- Professional affiliation
- Voting privileges
- Discounted rate with our Insurer of choice bClear benefits http://www.bclearbenefits.ca/
- Discounts at Marks, National and Enterprise Car rental. More to come in the future as we grow and develop
- Our newsletter, Under the Hard Hat, which is issued monthly to keep members informed of upcoming events and industry news