It's that time of year again, to ring in the holiday season with the Canadian Construction Women Winter Social!
Join us at Rogue Kitchen & Wetbar on Tuesday November 28th, 2017 as we celebrate our incredible members, partners, sponsors, past and current board members by throwing the best construction social event of the season. We have an amazing reputation for our socials, where our members, sponsors, and industry affiliates connect and celebrate another successful year.
Come for an evening of networking and fantastic draws, prizes and our infamous silent auction! Share your holiday spirit and chat with a full array of women and men in the industry and be sure to bring along some business cards to connect with them.
To donate a silent auction item or door prize, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event, drinks and food sponsorship packages are available, please contact email@example.com for further information!
Stantec for their continued support of Canadian Construction Women.
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across 6 continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring buildings, energy and resource, environmental, water, and infrastructure projects to life. Our work -- engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, construction services, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through to design, construction, commissioning, maintenance, decommissioning, and remediation—begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships.
Our local strength, knowledge, and relationships, coupled with our world-class expertise, have allowed us to go anywhere to meet our clients' needs in more creative and personalized ways. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe. Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN.
Visit us at stantec.com or find us on social media.
Thank you to our amazing silent auction sponsors, many of whom donate year after year to our Summer and Winter Socials. Some of our amazing items for our 2017 Winter Social include:
- $100 gift card for Lululemon, courtesy of EllisDon
- Michael Kors fitness band, courtesy of EllisDon
- Local beer gift basket, courtesy of Turner Construction Company
- Lindt gift basket, courtesy of Turner Construction Company
- Wine basket, courtesy of Fusion Projects
- 2 $50 gift cards, courtesy of White Spot Restaurants
- Two club level seats to a Vancouver Canucks game, courtesy of Ledcor
- Food basket, courtesy of Epic Spaces
- Two tickets to Kurios by Cirque du Soleil, courtesy of Johnson Barrow
- Holiday Inn Gift Certificate for one night's stay with parking, courtesy of the Holiday Inn and Suites Vancouver Downtown
- Gift basket, courtesy of SHK Law Corporation
- "Foodie" Gift Basket, courtesy of Dirtt
- Spa gift card, courtesy of Olympic International
- 2 premium wine gift baskets, courtesy of Riada Sales
- 2 gift cards, courtesy of BCIT
- Aritzia gift card, courtesy of Strive Recruitment
- Wine gift basket, courtesy of Retro Specialty Contractors
- "Beer and Bubbly" gift basket, courtesy of PCL Construction
5.30pm-6pm – Registration at Rogue Kitchen & Wetbar, 200 Burrard Street.
6pm-6.10pm – President's Welcome
9pm - Close
Access and parking:
Impark lot, 200 Burrard Street (at Waterfront Centre). $7.50/ hour, $9.00 max. from 6pm.
Impark lot, 837 West Hastings Street (underneath Terminal City Club). $3.75/ half hour, $8.00 flat rate from 6pm.
Rogue Kitchen & Wetbar is a short walk from Waterfront Skytrain Station, serviced by the Canada, Millennium and Expo lines.
*Please note: Due to the high demand of our events and the necessity to confirm numbers with the venue we require a minimum of 3 business days should you need to cancel in order to offer a refund.
**Tickets are non-transferable without prior notification a minimum of 3 business days before the event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or dietary restrictions please email email@example.com.