It's that time of year again, to ring in the holiday season with the Canadian Construction Women Winter Social!
Date: Tuesday November 25
Time: 5:30 - 9:00
Location: Mahoney and Sons in Stamps Landing
Member Cost: $55
Non-Member Cost: $80
We have an amazing reputation for our Winter and Summer Socials, where our members, sponsors, and industry affiliates connect and celebrate the holiday season. It is time to SOCIALize again on November 25th at Mahoney and Sons in Stamps Landing!
'Tis the season of giving back and CCW will also be collecting for a local charity, The Greater Vancouver Food Bank. Those who bring in a monetary or non-perishable food donation will get a free ballot to enter for our door prize! Please see a list of the Greater Vancouver Food Bank’s most wanted non-perishable items here: https://www.foodbank.bc.ca/get-involved/food-donations
Come for an evening of networking and fantastic draws and prizes. Share your holiday spirit while chatting with a full array of women and men in the industry and be sure to bring along some business cards to connect with them.
We would like to thank our wonderful events sponsors this year, Pit Stop/ Econo-pro and bClear Benefits, for their support. We also have some amazing prizes this year, donated by our silent auction sponsors. These items include:
- Interstuhl ‘Every’Task Chair - donated by MT Square Interiors
- Rogers Box Tickets to The Tragically Hip on February 6, 2015 - Donated by PCL Constructors
- Two $25 Gift Cards to Whitespot - Donated by MCABC
- $150 AutoDetailing package - Donated by Craftsman Collision
- Two $25 Gift Cards to Petro Canada - Donated by VRCA
- Photography package - Donated by Castle Island Photography
- Photo documentation package - Donated by Multivista
We look forward to seeing you there!
Mahoney and Sons valet parking $7
Car parking at Moberly Street $1.75 per hour
Limited street parking
If you have any questions or have any dietary restrictions please email email@example.com.
If you would like to donate a silent auction or door prize, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org